About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Monday, June 30

Candid Takes the Gold



I had the privilege of shooting another beautiful pregnant belly! Kim just happened to be a little further along than my last blooming client, but still just as beautiful! I also got the opportunity to do a couple's shoot as Kim's husband, Josh, stepped in for several frames! I think it's always nerve wracking when you're the one being photographed and having to "pose" for pictures. I try to make my clients feel as comfortable as possible, but that's always easier said than done. It's one of those skills that must be practiced in front of and behind the glass!! However, because my style is all about capturing "the moment" I don't really like posing my clients. In fact, it's uncomfortable telling people, "move your legs here, turn your head that way, put your butt here, etc., etc." I'd much rather capture a natural emotion or embrace! That is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE the candid shots in this set of photos. There's nothing like being able to truly capture a moment in time and freeze it in a picture. I guess that's why I loved the concept of calling my business "A Thousand Words." Don't get me wrong, I love the other photos in this set as well and included them to show my clients other poses that work good with the pregnant belly. Thanks, Josh and Kim, for letting me share in such a special moment as you cherished the pregnancy with your first child!


0 comments: