About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Tuesday, October 28

Animal Crackers in My Soup...

Oh the curls!! This lil' punkin seed puts Shirley Temple to shame! And of course, she came wearing her favorite lil' tank-top with the Japanese doll on the front. Which, BTW, hits close to some childhood memories! I had such fun doing this shoot (and 6 more) on my last days in Rapid (tear). She was slow to warm up, but became quite the little fireball after a few shots were "fired!" I am proud to add Maiya to my portfolio and will be using one of her prints in my gallery in my future-studio! (SIDE NOTE: So of course these pics were taken a million years ago and I'm just now getting the chance to post them two months later at 12:35 am! Such is the life when you have a deployed hubby and two rambunctious boys! Never fear my other Rapid clients, your pics are soon to post!)


0 comments: