About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Friday, November 7

It's All Fun & Games

Really! I have the best job in the world. And when I go back and edit the photos, I can't help but smile and remember how fun the shoot was. Yes, there are hurdles and snags here and there, but all in all I really have the best job in the world! I can't believe I get paid to do this stuff.

The W family were some of my first clients (beyond practice on friends and family) who took the risk and hired a "beginner" photographer. I must have done something right 'cuz they hired me back a second time :) I had so much fun with their kiddos and their daughter is too beautiful for words! I think the debate will be wether a hardy Scottish man, or a well-rounded American gent will be acceptable of taking her hand one day :) There were lots of good shots (i.e. their family pic from the last post) but I decided to post the ones that made me smile and I hope they're infectious!!




0 comments: