About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Sunday, September 13

Kids of Friends

So the year I spent "back home" is done and gone. And now that the DH is back, we've been living out of our suitcases since the 27th of July. We literally have slept in 15 different beds and traveled through 10 different states over the course of 7 weeks. (It seems crazy that I had to just stop and calculate all of that!) And slowly (with great emphasis) I've been working on the last of the photo sessions I did before I left home. Here's the latest one I did for an old friend from HS. It seems crazy that we all could have kids this old and we've been out of school that long! Here's a few pics of her cuties. I'll do another post showing some cool new branding bar tricks I learned :-)





0 comments: