About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Monday, October 6

Customized Collage Work



Here's some more examples of custom collage work that I did for a client who loved the baby parts collage and who also wanted a custom announcement designed for them. Both posed quite a challenge for me, as I had to make a few changes to give the clients exactly what they wanted, but I believe the end results turned out amazing! And the processes was a good learning experience and helped me to build client relations! (Some information has been blurred/changed to protect the client's identity.)

1 comments:

Mark and Robyn said...

Thank you so much!! We love our pictures! The small size just doesn't do them justice. Thank you again for everything!