About 1K Words...

❊ Modern/Lifestyle Photographer ❊ Specializing in Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Families, & Maternity photography. I do SENIORS also! Please contact Erin at worth1kwords@gmail.com to schedule a session.

Follow...

Saturday, October 11

More for Baby Caleb

Beyond the collage work, I really wanted to post some of my favorite poses from this "newborn" session. I say newborn in quotations because he was just about to out-grow all my newbie props (as you can see from the towel shot :-) He was just too precious for words, and once he was through making his statement, as babies sometimes do, he was the perfect little subject. We even got a few extra shots in so his parents could wait out a hail storm that was passing through. Thanks, Caleb, for being such a good little subject and for having such a beautiful family!



0 comments: